Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Plans...

I think I got to restructure my life... I cant b this way anymore... got to throw away those unnecessary thoughts... Got to really plan for future...

1st thing to do is to get a job.. A job that gives me quite a good pay that able for me to support my whole family as in taking over my mum's duties so that she can spend her times taking care of bro...

2nd thing is to pray hard that nothing will goes worst for my bro case, realize nowadays my mum a bit cant take it le... I cant imagine if something really happen to him what will she be like or hw the whole family going to b like...

Follow by get my license, spend lots time with family and save lots of money to prepare for any worst situation...

Also got to pray hard my father don come back n snatch this n that and making a nuisance of my life...

*Hope everything runs well*

TAN YUAN SHENG MING NENG DUO DUO BAO YOU!!! *O-MI-TUO-FO*

No comments: